Collection/Delivery Instruction to Artists
for collection and subsequent delivery of sold artworks.
Courier / Carriers
- PAI will arrange a courier/carrier for the buyer.
- PAI will share your artists contact details: name, address, phone numbers & email address.
- Buyer’s details will be shared with you for labelling purposes.
- PAI will send you a PDF confirmation of courier arrangements showing dates, times, tracking details etc.
- PAI may arrange for multiple artwork collections to be managed by one courier. We seek some flexibility in your arrangements with us to help us reduce our costs.
- The courier will label your package (exception is the use of Royal Mail).
- Buyers can to choose to collect their artwork directly from you, the artist.
- Buyers may choose to collect from a designated collection point (subject to availability and any Covid-19 social distancing restrictions – tbc).
- Buyers must receive their artwork within 30 days of their purchase.
- PAI cannot accept any responsibility for loss as a result of faulty packaging, or damage in transportation.
- The artwork should be insured accordingly, for transport and delivery.
- Buyers are granted 14 days from receiving the goods, to change their minds.
- Buyers are responsible for returning the artwork, in re-saleable condition, with the original packing and with the labels attached.
- Monies due from sales will be remitted to you, the artists, by the Treasurer within 28 days of the end of the exhibition.
PLEASE: Label the back of your artwork
- Full Name.
- Full Postal Address and Postcode.
- Telephone numbers.
- Catalogue Number.
- Weight, width, height and length of your packaged artwork.
- Works must be soft wrapped (bubble/foam/paper).
- Suggested supplies: foam or a blanket; glassine; artist tape; brown paper; bubble wrap; packing tape; cardboard corners (or make your own) gloves and scissors/craft knife.
- Useful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGRkygKnsbs
Couriers / Carriers – that PAI uses
- Vangogo2: Stuart Horsburgh, 07867501778, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali McAuley: 07740 941715, email@example.com
- Royal Mail
- PAI is happy to receive any recommendations of trusted couriers/carriers that you can recommend from previous experience.
For any courier arrangements once purchase is confirmed please contact:
Elise Gordon Kelly mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional note: If you have any regular buyers please direct them to the PAI 132nd Annual Online.
If you would like PAI to contact anyone on your behalf, we are very happy to assist.