Collection/Delivery Instruction to Artists
for collection and subsequent delivery of sold artworks.
Courier / Carriers
- PAI will arrange a courier/carrier for the buyer.
- PAI will share your artists contact details: name, address, phone numbers & email address.
- Buyer’s details will be shared with you for labelling purposes.
- PAI will send you a PDF confirmation of courier arrangements showing dates, times, tracking details etc.
- PAI may arrange for multiple artwork collections to be managed by one courier. We seek some flexibility in your arrangements with us to help us reduce our costs.
- The courier will label your package (exception is the use of Royal Mail).
- Buyers can to choose to collect their artwork directly from you, the artist.
- Buyers may choose to collect from a designated collection point (subject to availability and any Covid-19 social distancing restrictions – tbc).
- Buyers must receive their artwork within 30 days of their purchase.
- PAI cannot accept any responsibility for loss as a result of faulty packaging, or damage in transportation.
- The artwork should be insured accordingly, for transport and delivery.
- Buyers are granted 14 days from receiving the goods, to change their minds.
- Buyers are responsible for returning the artwork, in re-saleable condition, with the original packing and with the labels attached.
- Monies due from sales will be remitted to you, the artists, by the Treasurer within 28 days of the end of the exhibition.
PLEASE: Label the back of your artwork
- Full Name.
- Full Postal Address and Postcode.
- Telephone numbers.
- Catalogue Number.
- Weight, width, height and length of your packaged artwork.
- Works must be soft wrapped (bubble/foam/paper).
- Suggested supplies: foam or a blanket; glassine; artist tape; brown paper; bubble wrap; packing tape; cardboard corners (or make your own) gloves and scissors/craft knife.
- Useful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGRkygKnsbs
Couriers / Carriers – that PAI uses
- Vangogo2: Stuart Horsburgh, 07867501778, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali McAuley: 07740 941715, email@example.com
- Royal Mail
- PAI is happy to receive any recommendations of trusted couriers/carriers that you can recommend from previous experience.
For any courier arrangements once purchase is confirmed please mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org