Support Paisley Art Institute by joining as a Member. Benefits include invitations to Exhibition Previews, talks, occasional visits and other events. Members receive regular e-newsletters. Members can also be elected to the Management Committee.
We offer several types of membership.
- Artists Membership
- Associate Membership
- Life Membership
Artist Membership is open to any practicing artist in the visual arts whose work may be considered suitable for exhibition. Applicants are invited to apply each year prior to each Annual General Meeting usually held in late October.
- Make an application using our Paisley Art Institute (sumup.link). Choose option “New Application Fee £15” (non-refundable). Once you have made your payment. Please send 3 images of your artwork and a CV by mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct banking payments can be made to ‘Paisley Art Institute’ Sort Code 80-07-74 Account no. 00701385
- Once you have paid please follow these further instructions about submitting artwork for review by the Selection Panel.
- Artist applicants will be selected on or around 31st October 2021. Applicants may be required bring work to a physical location for reviewing. Details will be issued nearer to the selection date.
- A Selection Panel will make decisions on the applicants considered and recommendations passed to an AGM for ratification.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email.
- Successful applicants will be asked to make a £10 top-up payment, which along with the original application fee is the first year’s subscription.
- Thereafter artist members renew each calendar year at current annual rate of £25.
- Artist member renewals can be found at this link Paisley Art Institute (sumup.link)
Note: Due to COVID-19 and social distancing measures some of those processes and procedures make take longer than expected.
- Make an application using our Paisley Art Institute (sumup.link)
- Application Fee £15
- You will receive your membership card by post.
- Thereafter lay/associate members renew each calendar year at current annual rate of £15
Make an application using our Paisley Art Institute (sumup.link)
Application Fee £350
You will be posted a life membership card.