Become a member of PAI
Support Paisley Art Institute by joining as a Member. Benefits include invitations to Exhibition Previews, talks, occasional visits and other events. Members receive regular e-newsletters. Members can also be elected to the Management Committee.
We offer several types of membership.
- Artists Membership
- Lay or associate Membership
- Life Membership
Artist Membership is open to any practicing artist in the visual arts whose work may be considered suitable for exhibition. Applicants are invited to apply each year prior to each Annual General Meeting usually held in late October.
- Make an application using our Paypal Subscription option via this link. Application Fee £15 (non-refundable). You will be directed to a subsequent landing page with instructions on how to submit details of your art work and details of your current practice.
- Artist applicants will be notified of a selection date for consideration of artists membership applications. Applicants may be invited to bring work to a physical location for reviewing.
- A Selection Panel will make decisions on the applicants considered and recommendations passed to an AGM for ratification.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email.
- Successful applicants will be asked to make a £10 top up payment, which along with the original application fee is the first year’s subscription.
- Thereafter artist members renew each calendar year at current annual rate of £25.
Note: Due to COVID-19 and social distancing measures we are currently reviewing this process and procedures for selection and will update this page in due course.
- Make an application using our Paypal Subscription option via this link.
- Application Fee £15
- You will be directed to a subsequent landing page confirming your subscription.
- Thereafter lay/associate members renew each calendar year at current annual rate of £15
Make an application using our Paypal Subscription option via this link.
Application Fee £350
You will be directed to a subsequent landing page confirming your subscription.